Monday, November 9, 2009



Can you believe it? Yesterday was our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. We made it! ....Its been a wonderful year. I truly could not ask for a better man to spend my life with...and eventually the eternities with. Matthew is so amazing, such a wonderful husband and dad. I'm very grateful daily for him in my life. I'm glad he found his way back to me :) ... Well, for our one year, we went "wheeling" to the place that we went on our second date, and the place Matt asked me to marry him (Farmington Canyon). We went up there and played for a bit, while Grandma Claudia watched Ridge for us. . . . I love you Matthew, with all my heart! I'm looking forward to MANY, MANY more years with you, and I can't wait for the day we can be sealed together and to our wonderful 'Little Man', and any other children Heavenly Father sees fit to bless us with.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats you two! you guys are the perfect little fam! It was fun to hang out for a bit, take care!

    ReplyDelete