Friday, March 26, 2010

OK....As many of you already know, I am pregnant AGAIN! Matt is thrilled about it, but it is still trying to sink in with me. The idea of being pregnant while taking care of a 1 year old, and then having a new born, while taking care of a 19 month old is a little overwhelming. Especially since I live 120 miles from home now. It'll be a blast to watch Ridge, and his sibling, grow up together, so close in age. But to be honest, it's that 1st year of new baby's life that I'm having a hard time thinking about. I just now got my one-on-one time with Ridge, and it has been so nice. All I can say is God knows what he's doing here, and so I am going into it with faith. Not that I'm not excited to bring another one of God's children into this earth, just still overwhelmed with the idea of it.
I can't really say whether or not I like Pocatello yet. Haven't really been out much to have an opinion. I've been back home every other weekend since we've been here, and its not like I know anyone or anything here yet to get me out much. The few nice days we've had so far, Ridge and I have been outside playing, whether in our little yard or to one of the parks close by. Ridge loves being outside, but its still a bit chilly to be out all the time.
Matt is adjusting to the new job. I haven't decided if he likes it here yet or not. I do know that 'Mr. Social' does like having it be a smaller town with not to many people here. :)
...Its all in God's hands, and I do need to remind myself of that daily lately. But all in all, life is great. I have an amazing husband and son, and we all have good health. Really, what more can we ask for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment