Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Well, looks as if we are making it back to Utah. YAHOO!!!! Matt just took a drug test for a job at L.W. Miller...And usually when you get to the point of drug testing, then you pretty much have the job (unless he doesn't pass, then he'll have some explaining to do) ;) ....We don't know where we are going to live yet, but we have my parents house to stay at till we find a place. But I know both Grandma's are very excited to have Ridge back home with them again.
I have my next doctors appointment at the end of next week, so hopefully baby isn't to shy, and we will be able to see the gender of Baby #2. But as for the pregnancy, up to this point, things have been good. Luckily I'm not hardly sit. Some days my stomach hurts a bit, but that is to be expected with a human being growing inside of it.
My little man is still growing up way to fast. He is now 13 1/2 months old. And a busy body. He doesn't know how to sit still! But that's what makes him so much fun. We went to Wendy's today to get us a hamburger. Matt and I were very impressed with him. He was dipping his fries in the ketchup and eating it, and didn't really even make a mess. Kept himself pretty clean. We were surprised that a one year old could be so clean about it.
I will try to keep updated on things going on the next couple weeks. But can't promise with packing and moving and trying to figure things out. Hope all is well with all of you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment