Sunday, October 11, 2009

So...We (Matt and I) finally went on a date last night. First one in 4 months. It was so much fun, and so very needed. We decided we needed to go out and do something, so we found a sitter and couldn't figure out what to do without our son. It was so funny. We went and got ice cream while we were trying to figure it out...Yep, we drop Ridge off at the sitter, and still had no clue what to do. We ended up going to Toad's (used to be Mulligan's) It was so much fun. We played on the Go Cart's (I froze my butt off) and then I ALMOST got Matt to play Dance Dance Revolution...or whatever its called. But when we put the money in, it only had one side work :( Then we enjoyed a game of galactic golf. I forgot how much fun "dating" can be. But it was also nice to get back to Ridge, at the end of the night.....It was alot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found something to do. I totally understand how it is to be without your kids! I always feel lost. Brandon and I need to get out. We should go do something together. :) You have a beautiful family Mindy. We are so lucky to be where we are in life. Thank goodness for wonderful husbands and great kids. :) You are a great friend and I am glad Brandon "brought us together" ha ha. BTW Ridge is so cute.

    ReplyDelete