Friday, October 9, 2009

Trying this out

I figured I'd give this Blog thing a try, and I will try to stay caught up on it. But as most of you know, life is pretty hectic. As of right now, I'm still working full time and taking care of a son and a husband. We stay pretty busy around here, life is always hoping. I'm just trying to figure out when i have time to breath some days. We are trying to figure out our options at this time for Matthew's work options, and I'm hoping it doesn't end up with us needing to move far to have Matt working, but I'd be able to be a stay at home mom at that point...so there would be a Pro or two to it. Guess only time will tell. And the Lord will open whatever path is needed for us. Guess its one of those time to turn fully to the Lord on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment